Sunday, June 22, 2014

Slow weekend

Maddy has had a pretty chill weekend. The ribavirin treatments were finished Friday night. Saturday they took Maddy off the IV antibiotics and switched her to oral. Today they said they want to run a few more cultures and they will send her home on Monday. So hopefully she will be home tomorrow. But we know better than to get our hopes too high.

She still feels pretty bad. I think she feels a little better because as Patrick put it, "when you ask her how she feels today she says ok. Yesterday all she would say is, I feel like death" Ha Ha, this boy is gonna fit right in!

Melissa visited yesterday afternoon for a good long while. I came by last night and took Maddy for a walk along the water. It was cool because they were doing fireworks off Harbor Island just as we got outside. I tried to snap a pic but failed. I did get a good pano shot that you see at the top of the blog.

That's about all. Hopefully she will get out tomorrow. I have to work but Patrick is here with Maddy's car so he will be able to get her home when she gets out. It's so nice that she has a good boyfriend to lend a hand.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment