Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Another day in paradise!

 

It feels like we have been here a few days already! It took until 10PM or so to get to a regular room last night. And we were at the ER by noon. At around 4 they put us in a kind of limbo/purgatory place to wait for our room. It was actually a little better than the ER room we were in before. But only a little. Actually it was next door to the room they put Maddy in back on transplant day while we were prepping her for surgery and waiting for the all clear of the donor lungs. It was a little more exciting back then.

I took a moment last night to run home and grab Maddy some supply's for her stay. Hopefully I can make her comfortable and it will be a short visit. We are still waiting on the neurology consult to see what they think is really going on. Maddy was pretty clear headed yesterday and last night. She says she is a little confused about what's been going on for the last few days. She is running a slight fever and her cough is really bad so it's good we will get that taken care of while she is here. I ran into the station early this morning to get my work done so I can be here trough the day today and find out what's going on. When I got back around 10AM Maddy was nauseous and the nurse brought her some zofran. It's weird to me that all these symptomems of concussion are just now presenting themselves. I guess you never know with a head injury.

Hopefully we will have some better answers today. In the mean time here is a picture of me at work this morning... You can see exactly how happy I. Am about the situation! Lol

I will update again when we have some answers. Thanks for all the prayers and support! Especially my coworkers and boss who are away on a staff retreat day today without me. Wish I could be with you guys!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment