Sunday, March 15, 2015

The Final Chapter

My world is shattered. The darkness seems unending but I know there is still light. Maddy lost her battle with Cystic Fibrosis on Wednesday March 11, 2015 at 6:45PM and the world will never be the same. But I know her light shines on in those she has encountered. Thank you to everyone for your outpouring of love in this terrible time. One day I will have words to complete this blog and pen a final entry but today is not that day. Today I simply come to say thank you and give you the information to come celebrate Maddy's life with us.


Memorial Gathering
Saturday, March 21, 2015
05:00 PM - 06:00 PM

Memorial Service
Saturday, March 21, 2015
06:00 PM - 07:00 PM
Blount & Curry FH-Carrollwood
3207 W BEARSS AVE
TAMPA, FL 33618
8139682231

3 comments:

  1. Prayers to you and your family as you go through this final chapter. I am not going to tell you this gets any easier as I have gone through this loosing my sister Patty 15 years ago to CF . Knowing she is not connected to tubes and wires and can run free, eat what she wants and breathe that wonderful heavenly air gets me through. God bless you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry for your loss...I too lost a child to CF, a 7 yr. old daughter in 1988....It never goes away, but it does get easier. I just love to think of my lil' Christy running around laughing in heaven, without having to stop and have coughing fits.....you too will find peace soon......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you and your family. I can't imagine what you are feeling. Just remember that Maddy is smiling down on you and rejoicing with our loving Jesus Christ celebrating for eternity.

    ReplyDelete